Friday, May 25, 2012

Author Spotlight- James Fuller Fantasy Horror Author


Author James Fuller kindly took the time to answer my questions to allow me to spotlight him on my lil' ol' blog and a big Thank You James! for that.  I've enjoyed getting to know him through his answers and know you will too. This Fantasy/Horror author has two books on Amazon for your reading pleasure. Fall of a King and Unforgivable Part 1.



1. Where do you call home? Kelowna, BC, Canada
2. What is the title of your most recent book? Unforgivable Part 1
3. What's your Genre? Fiction/fantasy/horror

4. Plans for a next book? Is this part of a Series? Working on book 2 of my Fall Of A King series and book 2 of my Unforgivable series.
5. Are you a self published author (Indie) ? I sure am.
6. Who's your favorite author? Have a few, Alan Campbell, R.A. Salvator and David Gemmell

7. Your favorite book? Scar Night
8. What book are you currently reading? The Dragon Prince series by Melanie Rawn

9. A book you would recommend? Wow that is hard, so many to choose from. But seriously Scar Night is something out of the pureness of amazing!
10. How do you pick your books? I read everything by authors I like and when I need to find a new author I actually pick at random at whatever cover seems to draw me in.

11. Advice for other authors? It is a tough world to get into, take advantage of all local events/media that you can, from there work out.
12. Do you write under a pen name? Sure don't. James Fuller is all me.
13. Where do you write? Mostly at home, or coffee shops.
14. What do you wear when you write? Clothes... most of the time...lol

15. Do you have a pet (s)? A dog, a leopard gecko, ball python, and a big evil looking spider - Ekk!
16. Favorite food? Coffee... that is a food right? Okay okay I love cherries.
17. If you were deserted on an island, who are 3 famous people you would want with you? Amy Lee, Edward Norton and Alan Campbell

18. Of your characters, which one would you say is most like you and why? Meath, and you'd have to read Fall Of A King: The False Prince to understand, I don't want to give anything away.
19. What made you want to be a writer? Not sure, I have always had a mind for creating an epic tale just ask my mom, I had some cunning stories to get myself out of trouble.
20. Any weird talent? I can stay up for 7 days straight and still function but I am a heck of a shot with my recurve bow at 70 yards.- Impressive!
21. A favorite quote? Nothing We Do Can Ever Be Unnatural, Because Our Will Is A Product Of Nature And Thus Natural.

22. What is the one thing you never go without? Visa...lol my hat.
23. Your biggest influence? My family.
24. Favorite TV show? American Dad
25. A great blog you would like to recommend for others to discover? Don't have one, I hardly ever read blogs.

Links to connect with the author:

 Jame's Facebook page 
 His Website
 Twitter


Thanks for dropping by and getting to know Author James Fuller!



P.S. Don't forget to click on Giveaways above and enter to win Emlyn Chand's Open Heart for the Splash into Summer Blog hop!






No comments:

Post a Comment